For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
Q: What are the benefits of taking Alexander Technique sessions?
A: Physically, of course you feel a million times better.
But mentally and emotionally–you’re on a whole new level. You look better. Feel better. Happier. Relaxed. Sexy. Buoyant. Confident. Strong. Light. Joyful. And on and on and on.
More specifically, you’ll be able to:
• Calm the nervous system.
• Relieve muscular tension.
• Project yourself with poise and confidence.
• Improve posture and spinal alignment.
• Relieve and prevent pain.
• Find better ways to manage stress.
• Increase range of motion, breathing capacity, and overall energy.
• Improve balance and coordination.
• Exude a more radiant countenance and projection of voice.
Q: What conditions can Alexander Technique help?
A: The Alexander Technique can provide relief, recuperation, and prevention from a number of other neurological and musculoskeletal ailments including:
• Neck, back, and hip disorders.
• Traumatic and repetitive stress injuries.
• Chronic pain, auto-immune conditions, and arthritis.
• Breathing and coordination disorders.
• Stress disorders and migraines.
• Depression, A.D.D, and anxiety.
Q: Who takes the Alexander Technique?
A: I have taught Alexander Technique sessions to doctors, lawyers, actors, teachers, singers, musicians, business executives, news broadcasters, music producers, TV and film directors, editors, writers and the list goes on.
Additionally, I have worked with people who have:
- Spasmodic Dysphonia
- Cracking Voice
- Stage Fright and Performance Anxiety
- Poor Posture
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Digestive Disorders
Q: In what activities can Alexander Technique help me?
A: You can learn to:
- Sit at a computer without pain
- Play a musical instrument without pain
- Speak in front of an audience without nerves
- Swing a golf club with power
- Exercise without hurting yourself
- Drive without pain & strain
- Sleep with deep relaxation
- Have great body language
Q: How long are session?
A: Each session is an hour long including hands-on guidance, calming table work, applications to activities, and homework assignments.
Q: How many sessions should I take?
A: That depends on your personal goals and how dedicated you are to your own well-being. I recommend that you schedule an introductory session so that you experience the release of tension and lightness in your body. then, we can discuss how to move forward.
Q: How can I schedule a Introductory session?
A: In order to book a first session, a deposit of half the price of the session is required. Please call (310) 383-1796 to book a first session.
Q: Do you have any recommendations for other resources?
A: We recommend…
Corporate Wellness Talks: Wellness Training for a Happy Healthy Workforce